Saddled by trainer Martin Trejo, The Golden Bowl stepped up from a second place effort in an option-clamming race April 27th to complete the 350 yards in :17.606 seconds. The lightly raced son of champion sire Mr Eye Opener got his fourth win in nine starts and used the $15,000 Develop A Plan winner's purse to boost his career total to $34,702.
Third in the Old South Derby
Read More ...
- The Golden Bowl Wins Grade 3 Develop A Plan Stakes
- 2016 Delta Downs QH Report: Episode 5
- LQHBA Offices Close for Memorial Day, Board to Meeting June 2
- LQHBA Names Additional Champions
- Scoopies Leaving You Returns in Delta’s Develop A Plan Stakes
- Dragon N Panther Pulls An Upset In The $281,007 Laddie Futurity At Delta Downs
- Ww Showtime Surprises With Big Win In Delta 550 Stakes
- Trainer Mike Taylor Saddles 1-2 Finishers In $298,012 Louisiana Lassie Futurity
- The Joy of Winning Shared by Close-Knit Ramirez Family
- 2016 Delta Downs QH Report: Episode 4
LQHBA Insider -
INCOMING LQHBA PRESIDENT JULIEN 'BUTCH' STEVENS III
Julien "Butch" Stevens, III is a very busy man! He just accepted another duty to his demanding schedule when he was elected president of the Louisiana Quarter Horse Breeders Association (LQHBA) for 2016-2017.
Born and raised in Leesville, Louisiana, Stevens has been around horses his entire life.
"My dad was in and out of racing," said Stevens. "We spent plenty of time at the brush tracks when I was growing up."
He will join a noted list of recent hard-working past presidents including Gerald Libersat; Mark Petry, DDS; Mike Hayes; Leigh Lepinski; Larry Findley, DVM and Sh
|Stallions Spotlight||Search Stallions|